These tacos are so easy and tasty! They can be made in one pot in under 30 minuts.
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 yellow squash, chopped
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) diced tomoatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz) corn
- 1 can (4.5 oz) chili peppers
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (or 1 tablespoon pre-chopped garlic)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed (I like to use low carb)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Add vegetable broth to large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chopped onions first, for about until they are soft. Add zucchini, squash, bell peppers, mushrooms, garlic, and spices, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in beans, corn, tomatoes, and chili peppers and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
Spoon bean mixture into tortillas.
Tip: Serve with chopped avocado, shredded vegan cheese and salsa if desired.