Beyond Basics: Weight Loss Support Workshop
Saturday, September 15th from 10:am to 4:pm
Location: Crystal Yoga Studio, 8065 Brentwood Blvd, Brentwood
Cost: $67, Includes lunch, workbook, free gift, inspiring experience!
Imagine Your Life in Optimal Health
We all know the weight loss basics: eat less and move more. Yet, despite how simple it seems, so many of us have trouble sticking to our goals. Life gets in the way, and we find ourselves lost in old habits of over eating and avoiding exercise.
While every diet in the world will tell you how to count calories, follow workout plans, and track your water intake- the Finally Inspired Workshop dives deeper.
Where do you find motivation to stick to your weight loss program?
How do you stay consistent to change your life and reach your goals?
This workshop is where you will find the answers.
Hope Desroches, a 37 year old life coach and mom, who lost 175 pounds naturally with diet and exercise, will teach you the skills it takes to stay motivated and determined. You will learn:
- How to set goals in a way that makes you WANT to achieve them
- How to overcome binge eating
- Time management and organization
- Stress management techniques to stay motivated when life is difficult
- Mindset techniques that allow you to feel more gratitude, acceptance, and love
Admission for this empowering 5 hour workshop is $67. Attendees will also enjoy:
- Free Goal Setting Workbook
- Free Gift Bag
- Free Plant Based Lunch and Snacks Provided
- Fun and motivating games and activities with prizes
Start your journey to the happy life that you deserve by attending this workshop!